In response to the New Zealand Government’s directives relating to the COVID-19 lock-down, Hobeca will again make available a reduced stock supply operation for customers that form part of “essential services” and the supply chain that supports these, so that they can fulfil their responsibilities.
Hobeca’s warehouse will continue to operate, albeit at reduced staffing levels, to ensure appropriate physical distancing and staff safety. On-site staff will continue to follow appropriate health and safety measures.
Key Points :
- Couriers : Courier collection services from our warehouse are expected to continue to be available on a daily basis, as needed.
- Pick-ups : Urgent, pre-arranged COURIER-ONLY pick-ups can be scheduled on a case-by-case basis and will require adherence to on-site safety protocols. Please phone our Customer Service team first to confirm if this is possible.
- Orders : Hobeca Customer Service staff are operating remotely, with the usual phone and email contacts :
o Phone : 09 249 0499
o Email : email@example.com
- Sales Support : Hobeca Sales Staff will continue to be readily available via phone or email.
- Product Availability : Account Holders can continue to access stock availability and pricing information and also place orders, through their login to the website: www.hobeca.co.nz. If you need a login created, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Customer Service team will assist you.
If you have any questions relating to the above, or need other support during this time, please feel welcome to call or email your Account Manager or the Customer Service team via the contact details listed.
Thank you for your continuing partnership.
Stay safe, keep healthy.